Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y'all! I traded my '07 STi limited in on Saturday on a '13 Super White DC. I have been wanting one for a few years now. The dealer had one with what I wanted except for the interior color. I wanted black and this one is tan, but its growing on me, I'm kinda liking the contrast. This is our 5th Toyota, 2 were Scions but they still count! This makes for 3 in the stable now. I've been trolling this site the whole weekend so I figured I'd join to learn and share my experiences. Truth be told I did get me a couple cans of Plasti-Dip yesterday! :D :eek: Mods will start soon, no sense in keepin a great truck from being an awesome truck!
I reckon y'all like pics ain't it?! Here is the newest addition and a couple pics of the 2 other Toyota's we have.

My Tundra.

Wife's Tacoma.

My '82

Thanks for looking, Kenney.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Congrats and welcome to tt from wa state looks like you and your wife like to have fun

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome
Live in the same town

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats and welcome to tt from wa state looks like you and your wife like to have fun
We do, no sense living in a state with beautiful scenery and not enjoying it
Congrats!

Welcome to TT :)
Thanks!

Welcome
Live in the same town
Cool, maybe I'll see ya around!

Those older Toyota trucks were awesome. Always liked that body style.

Tony
Thanks, I really like that ole truck! It was going under the knife this spring but now that I got the Tundra I'm wanting to fix it up a bit first.
Welcome!

"Guest"? :confused:
Thanks! Yea I don't know what was up with my account. I couldn't even log on this afternoon. Seems alright now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone

hello friends,
i am new here and coming to know about car advices from many expert because the experience holder person can give better solution of any problem related with automobile . but add one more thing i have a details of new car you can check this.

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Did you do those pink accents or did your wife do them? Cool rides.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome!

I'm also from Pueblo West.

I've actually seen your wife's Tacoma around many times. I think it's pretty cool for a chicks trucks.

Enjoy the Tundra!

I've owned 90' pickup, 00' 4Runner, 09' Tundra, wife's 05' 4Runner and now a 12' Tundra so it's toyota all the way!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts