Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so not really new to the Tundra but new to the site. I have a salsa red 2008 DC 4x4 5.7 Tundra and ILOVE IT! Maybe its because i finally got it paid for and about a thousand miles before the 60,000 mile warranty was up. Sorry for the crappy pics but i just took them with my phone and its rainy today. Anyway, a list of current mods include BMF 2.4" leveling kit, 295/70/18 Nitto trail grapplers, flow master super 40 dual exhaust, halo projector headlights, eBay grill, plastic dipped front bumper and badges (plan on doing rear bumper and possibly wheels this weekend), clarion NX602 double din Nav unit, mb quart 6.5" components front and rear, 2-10" power bass thin series subs and a crappy planet audio 5 channel driving it all. Also I have done the fog lights with brights mod and the black trimmed taillights. Now that its paid for hopefully I can get a few other planned mods/upgrades as well, wheel spacers, n-fab step bars, spray in Bedliner, stampede flares, and my tailgate repaired (damn rusty chain, why did I use it?):banghead:

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for all of the great info that you guys have taken the time to put out there for the rest of us. And if any of you have some good deals on something on my future upgrades list let me know.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

· Registered
1,063 Posts

· Registered
1,063 Posts
We could maybe get a meet and greet going finally. I tried last year after I was moved here but to no avail. Dothan is a nice area. I drove through there going to Florida last month. A troop of mine is from there

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We could maybe get a meet and greet going finally. I tried last year after I was moved here but to no avail. Dothan is a nice area. I drove through there going to Florida last month. A troop of mine is from there

If you get something together I'd be up for it. Dothan is a pretty nice area. I grew up here but sometimes think about just taking the family somewhere new and starting over. It sounds tempting but I doubt the wife would go for it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
1,063 Posts
I can resurrect the thread. There's a guy up near bham also. I had a buddy up near huntsville with a tundra but he sold it. Maybe we could do it between montgomery and Dothan and attract some mobile (UCE) people. Not sure tho

· Registered
1,063 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.