Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it suggests, im new her looking around. I owned a 2012 Tacoma and traded in for a low mileage Tundra TRD black on tan, stock..
Too many issues with the taco and hoping nothing with the Tundra..time will tell.
So "Hi all"

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Reactions: Tundra11TRD

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Welcome from Florida... post them pics!

Reactions: Tundra11TRD

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Yeah my thoughts too, thought I would spice up the request for pics, this was 1/2 of what we cooked Saturday, along with some mudbugs too..lol
Question to last few posters, how do you use the app to reply..i can see the post but that's all..
Tap on a post

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Reactions: BigBlueAZ

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome. Good looking Tundra. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Welcome to TT from Central Texas. Nice truck and you just made me hungry.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Bring some food north!
Taco full of issues? I squeezed 97k out of mine in a couple of years and it was good.
Either way ... Welcome to the Tundra.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Stoked, serious or just messing around? Cause there are many out there with a driveline vibration that wont go away, even after an extensive tsb preformed.
serious.... they're super reliable. The driveline vibration affects alot since they went to the 3 piece driveline. My wifes 2012 does it slightly when pulling out, but once going you don't feel it anymore. The remedy to fix permanently is to replace the 3 piece driveline with a 1 or 2 piece according to the Tacoma forums. Her's is actually clearing up with some mileage though so it's not a big deal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah they did replace the drive shaft and rear leaf springs, motor and tranny mounts, wheels and tires and installed a dampner behind the steering wheel...nothing worked and it was at 40 to 45 and 65 to 72...pic shows taco.. Fought Toyota for a yr on it becauae before the tsb come out it was normal in their eyes.. They did right by setting me up in the Tundra, so all good.

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Yeah they did replace the drive shaft and rear leaf springs, motor and tranny mounts, wheels and tires and installed a dampner behind the steering wheel...nothing worked and it was at 40 to 45 and 65 to 72...pic shows taco.. Fought Toyota for a yr on it becauae before the tsb come out it was normal in their eyes.. They did right by setting me up in the Tundra, so all good.
wow... yeah her's isn't near as bad as that haha.... i'd be getting rid of her's if it was. It's really minimal on it now. You'll like the Tundra

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome and Congrats from Houston.

Tundra Monkey

1 - 20 of 24 Posts