Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had Tacomas since 1995, but just took possesion of a 2012 Off-Road SR5 Dbl-Cab Tundra. All of my trucks have had a variety of performance parts. All pretty much bolt on. (headers, air kits, exhaust, throttle bodies, etc). I live in Sioux Falls, SD and am looking forward to perusing all the info on this site.

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
welcome and glad to have you here man!

Sounds like you need some LT Headers, TRD Supercharger, and true dual exhaust :D You'll be pushing well over 500hp, if you just added the TRD Supercharger and nothing else to your Tundra you would have 504hp so adding the headers and exhaust will help out to make more power. Oh and you will need the Auburn LSD to get good traction and feel that power more

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome and glad to have you here man!

Sounds like you need some LT Headers, TRD Supercharger, and true dual exhaust :D You'll be pushing well over 500hp, if you just added the TRD Supercharger and nothing else to your Tundra you would have 504hp so adding the headers and exhaust will help out to make more power. Oh and you will need the Auburn LSD to get good traction and feel that power more
Thanks Josh 5.7...I do have a set of TRD Dual Exhaust Cat backs and TRD Cold air kit waiting to be installed this weekend, since you brought it up.. :lol5:

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Welcome aboard...from East Coast, Canada

Reactions: dikkie and JOSH 5.7

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome to tt! looks like your gettin started with some nice trd pieces!

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
welcome aboard from the netherlands..!!

congrats on the new truck...

:nopics:

:D dikkie :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts