Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all... Been lurking for a while. Just got a 2011 white rock warrior dc. So far Ive done a lro 3/1, rugged cover tonneau and wet okoles. Hope to do an exhaust soon.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Welcome from Phila. Sounds like you have a good head start on mods. What part of PA are you from?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....just south of Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome from Central PA! Post some pics of your truck, I'd like to see your mods so far. I've only added the info buttons (DIY forum) and NFab nerf bars from svcustoms. I'm thinking about the 3/1.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome from southeastern PA .......lot of new folks from PA in the past few weeks...we are taking over...ok maybe not but it sounded good

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah...good to see some people from PA here.

Welcome from Central PA! Post some pics of your truck, I'd like to see your mods so far. I've only added the info buttons (DIY forum) and NFab nerf bars from svcustoms. I'm thinking about the 3/1.
Will get some pics tomorrow. Put yours up too. Was the info buttons plug and play on yours? I know mine has the wires in the blank buttons. Just wasn't sure if the 2011's were plug and play like the rest of the rw's. Oh...and where did you buy the buttons?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's some pics.

Wet Okole's. Love em.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts