Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just purchased a white double cab '08 Tundra SR5 w/TRD package 4x4 and the 5.7l.

Truck I just got rid of was a '06 Nissan Frontier Nismo edition that I was downright disgusted with.

My wife and I just cannot believe how much better of a ride this full size is compared to the much smaller Frontier. Plus I could go on for quite some time on the amount of issues I had with that Nissan.

Before that I had an '07 Ford F250 diesel 4x4....didn't last long....had the same issues about everybody did with that generation of diesel truck.

After just owning my Tundra for just a couple days I can tell I've finally found the truck I'm going to own for quite some time.

Can anyone recommend the best type of all weather rubber mats designed specifically to fit Tundra's? Looking at WeatherTech now.

Other mods down the road will be rear view camera, touch screen stereo, and probably later 2013 a remote starter for next winter.

Looking forward to loading up the kayaks and fishing gear here soon. Plan on using a bed extender instead of a rack system like I had with prior vehicles...at least until I purchase a trailer.

AJ

·
Registered
44 Posts
welcom from ohio

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your Tundra.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts