Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, very happy to be here, and hope I can both learn and contribute to the community!

My name is Dominic, I live in Manitoba, and a couple weeks ago bought my first Tundra. It's a 2007 limited double cab. It's got 4x4, nav, all the toys. And I've really fallen in love with this truck! Always been a huge Toyota fan.

Here are a couple pictures I took this afternoon, not the best but will suffice for now.

I just completed the BHLM (very cool), took out that air filter piece, and bedlined my door handels, mirrors, and rear bumper. Love how they turned out too! I am also in the process of talking to Keith about getting set up with a BAMuffler exhaust.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Reactions: tundrakountry

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey, I live in Winnipeg, nice truck, I've had my 09 sr5 for a few months now nd love it.

Best was when some idiot in an f150 tried to race me on route 90. I wasn't prepared, he squeelled his tires, I slammed on th gas and pulled away like nothing

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea the 5.7 is a monster, bloody powerful!

I actually live out by lockport, just off henderson.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Welcome to TT from P.E.I., did u bedline the rear bumper with it on the truck or did u take it off to do it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took it off completely, removed the back up sensors and plastic top piece.

All the hardware holding it on was rusted bad so all broke and I just replaced with stainless bolts. I sanded and grinded off the rust, primed and bedlined it.

I used the dupli-colour bedliner and it turned out great.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I took it off completely, removed the back up sensors and plastic top piece.

All the hardware holding it on was rusted bad so all broke and I just replaced with stainless bolts. I sanded and grinded off the rust, primed and bedlined it.

I used the dupli-colour bedliner and it turned out great.
Good job man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts