Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Administrator
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How's the ride?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Surprisingly, VERY good! I can't really tell that Ive done anything, except that I sit a little higher now. I really expected to have a rougher ride, with the lift and the E-rated AT tires, but it seems about the same.

The other thing that surprised me...the Nittos are dead quiet! I thought there was no way a tread that aggressive could be that quiet, but it is. All I hear is my new exhaust.

I still need to add come Coachbuilder shackles. Hopefully that doesnt change the ride much.

· Premium Member
893 Posts
Those look really good!

When I was wheel shopping, their was either CHROME or BLACK, but your choice looks really good, especially with your color.

Yeah...skull and cross bones gotta go!

did I miss it, but you have a leveling kit on the after pics right?

· Administrator
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those look really good!

When I was wheel shopping, their was either CHROME or BLACK, but your choice looks really good, especially with your color.

Yeah...skull and cross bones gotta go!

did I miss it, but you have a leveling kit on the after pics right?
Thanks!

I decided that I just cant drive around with those caps on. They are getting plati-dip'd this weekend.

Yes, I had the MaxTrac 3.5" spindles installed yesterday as well. Im going to get a +2 from Coachbuilder for the back.

· Registered
45 Posts
Those wheels look tough

· Premium Member
893 Posts
Thanks!

I decided that I just cant drive around with those caps on. They are getting plati-dip'd this weekend.

Yes, I had the MaxTrac 3.5" spindles installed yesterday as well. Im going to get a +2 from Coachbuilder for the back.
You'll love the Coachbuilder shackles! they are so much beefier than stock...and it might just be my mind playing tricks, but I honestly feel the ride is better.

I have the LRO 3" spacer up front, and opted for Coach's 3" so I'd still have some rake and no saggy bottom when towing.

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Looking sweet. x2 on liking the skull cap.

· Administrator
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You'll love the Coachbuilder shackles! they are so much beefier than stock...and it might just be my mind playing tricks, but I honestly feel the ride is better.

I have the LRO 3" spacer up front, and opted for Coach's 3" so I'd still have some rake and no saggy bottom when towing.
Coachbuilder talked me into the +3" shackles. I'm really hoping they don't come tomorrow. I have too much to do this weekend.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.