Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wasn't thrilled with the steel wheels and really didn't want to pay for Toyota alloys. They are fairly tame from what others have posted but I like 'em. Got these from Discount Tire - not trying to push them but they were very friendly, got them on in an hour and best of all they pass the "highway at 75 mph and no vibration" test.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Forgot to ask what kinda wheels are they? I've been looking for something that I can still keep my stock size tires with.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're MB Wheels and I think its a Discount Tire import. I think most of tHe wheels are made in China but they seem to be well finished. They come in black painted but I couldn't resist the chrome. :)

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Looking good. Their wheels are good and reasonably priced.

·
"Seahawks Hater"
4,147 Posts
Everyone has their own style. To me they look like gmc stock wheels. Maybe the black ones look more aftermarket. But hey, your happy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Lookin good! I was looking at those same wheels in black. Don't forget to clean and polish those wheels regularly, the salty/humid FL air killed my last set of chrome rims!:mad:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was close to going with the black and theyre certainly less. But I guess the shiny chrome won out. I've had chrome before and know the drill, probably have a bottle of polish still.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You did good man!! Nice and clean.

·
Registered
246 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts