Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed some 18x9 +18mm Raceline Shift wheels on some 285/70/18 Nitto Exo Grapplers.
The wheels are labeled as dark tint, but they have a goldish/bronze look to them. The front wheels actually rubbed (minimal) the caliper due to the wheel barrel having some type of raised section. I had to grind a little bit of the caliper (maybe 1-2 mm at most) to give it enough clearance.

The tires do hum on the road but nothing like a M/T. I've read some reviews and most say that they wear good. They are 33.98" tall and 11.5" wide. I had to push the front wheel liner forward. I was able to keep the rear mud flap with the help of some bending and drilling of new hole. This is with a 3 inch front lift only. Stock rear.

These pics are were taken with 1.25" wheel adapters because of the rubbing issue. They did rub like crazy too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I like the setup! I saw those wheels online, but hadn't seen them on a truck yet. I also really like that size tire with the Exo grappler, and wish more companies made them. I'm looking at those next go round, so definitely keep us updated on them!

Reactions: renlo

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the setup! I saw those wheels online, but hadn't seen them on a truck yet. I also really like that size tire with the Exo grappler, and wish more companies made them. I'm looking at those next go round, so definitely keep us updated on them!
I will keep you updated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.