Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the forum I started in the suspension thread, but I wanted to make sure others that were thinking of going with OME's or the like saw this. Thanks again to everyone on this forum who helped me with this lift, particularly rockstate and BadDad.

Alright gents, here we go.

Got the lift done a couple of days ago, and honestly I couldn't be happier. I think the wheels and tires look great, much more aggressive than before. The Old Man Emu 612 coils are great so far; stiffer than stock like you all mentioned, but still a good ride. I find myself making excuses to go to the grocery store to get things, only to get 10 feet away from my truck in the parking lot, stop and admire, then get in and drive some more : D Definitely get a lot more looks than before!

Here's the numbers:
(Before/After lift, in inches)

Front Left: 36/39.6
Front Right: 36.25/39.9
Back Left: 38.5/40.75
Back Right: 38.75/41.25

The numbers aren't exactly even, could be due to I measured them on a slant or something.

And of course, here's the pics. Enjoy! : )

Before:

View attachment 35387

After:

View attachment 35388

View attachment 35389

View attachment 35390

View attachment 35391

View attachment 35392

View attachment 35393

View attachment 35394

View attachment 35395

View attachment 35396

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Look great!! What side are your BFGs? I love my RBPs!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I love how it looks. The BFG's are 305/65/18's, around 33.7". I was a little concerned that my wheels would rub more being a +10 offset, but I only had to take off my front mudflaps and now I'm good!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Lookin' good!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks sick man! I love the BFGs. Where'd you get the wheels from? I heard the 94r's are hard to come by.
I got them from AutoCustoms.com for about $1,130 shipped, best deal I found. I don't have any complaints, the people I talked to about my order were very courteous and my wheels arrived in pristine condition! :D

Reactions: J10Tundra

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Thats a sweet deal for those wheels, They are definitely my favorite i priced them over a year ago and was alot more. But most things are more up here.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Very nicely done. By the way, has the ome settled yet? Some report a slight decrease in height after some time.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I haven't noticed if my setup has started sagging, but then again I haven't measured it either. Still looks good to me, definitely get a lot of turning heads when I pass :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Do your before / after pics factor in the gain in tire height? Btw I had a 39.5 measurement at first in my front driver side with 612s,but they've dropped an entire inch for a 2.5" lift. Was hoping for 3.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Interested to hear your thoughts on the ride now as everything has seated a bit now? Compared to stock?

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Your front will likely drop about 1/2 inch and your passenger side will always be about 1/2 inch higher than driver side unless you install a 1/4 inch shim on the driver side. Looks great man.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Looks real nice!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Your truck looks awesome. The fender flares and BFG look just right.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts