Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi Roman,

Is the supercharger and fit kit discounted for forum members on your new site? (For 2008 model). Price is higher on website than previously quoted in forum PM. Using Tundra Talk as business didn't change anything. Just wondering if there was a price increase.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi Roman,

Is the supercharger and fit kit discounted for forum members on your new site? (For 2008 model). Price is higher on website than previously quoted in forum PM. Using Tundra Talk as business didn't change anything. Just wondering if there was a price increase.
The supercharger and fit kit is not discounted on the website for forum members. The reason is because of the PayPal fees. They charge an arm and a leg, and to avoid that, I only take payment over the phone. The prices are higher on the site because they have the fees worked into the price. I usually just tell everyone that inquires about them to call me so we can settle up.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Email sent.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey Roman,
I don't see an option for the LEFT front bumper end cap painted to match? How can I order the right and left?? Thanks
I can send you a quote for everything. Are you wanting them painted before shipping, or are you having it done locally? Also, does your truck have parking sensors?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello Roman,
You are always so great at getting the parts my dad and I want or need for our Toyota’s! Thank you brother! On to the next project, I want to get a color matched trd pro grill for my ‘16 silver sky tundra. Found a pic of one you did a few years back but the website is not letting me upload. Do you have an email i can send it to? Let me know if you get that for me.
Thank you!
Mike Martini

·
Supporting Vendor
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
21 - 35 of 35 Posts