Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker, first time poster. I just sold my '02 Tundra (2nd owner for 8 years). I've ordered a 2013 Pyrite Mica CrewMax w/TRD and it should be here next week! Hopefully I'll remember to revisit this thread and update with pictures. Great forum.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Welcome from Wyoming. Way to go on the new truck!

Reactions: jimr78

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Browsing through the forum while I'm waiting for my truck to get here is TORTURE!

My nerf bars got delivered last Friday and I'm going to swing by Low Range Off Road's shop this week to pick up a 3/1 leveling kit. I'll drop it by the tint shop on my way home from the dealer.

Hopefully, the truck will be here by the end of the week. I'm not sure I can make it that long!

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I'm planning on the BAMuffler too. What is the pricing for their setups? I haven't seen prices anywhere.
Email Keith at the address he just gave you. Every system is built to your needs so it all depends on what you are trying to achieve. I went with the 6" standard bolt on stainless steel because I don't plan on headers or anything else.down the road. As soon as I get it installed I'm going to post some videos since there aren't any 6" videos around.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome from the Valley!

Hit up coachbuilder for some of his rear shackles to do your rear lift.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
After a wait that seemed like FOREVER, I finally picked up my truck! I'm completely in love!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts