Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,
I am new to the forum. I just traded in my baby... my favorite truck of all time. My 2010 Ram 2500 diesel. She was great. 140k miles and traded in for a brand new 17 Tundra Platinum Crewmax 4x4. I must admit it is a big difference coming from a lifted 2500 to a stock Tundra. I hope to lift my tundra in not too long. I would want to run 35s. I want a good ride . My dodge had a Carli suspension lift. All greasable no johnny joints. So I hope for something like that for the Tundra. Also need to see if the Husky Contours are the top mats? Want soft rubber and for the 2nd row want it to extend under the seat. Also want some under seat storage. So any suggestions would be great. Going to get a Line X platinum sprayed in next week. Then looking to get a cover for the bed. Not sure what to get there either. My Ram had a camper cover that was paint matched. I am thinking of the roll up if it is truely water tight, but want to be able to lock in different positions.
Thanks in advance for all of your experience.
Jared

·
Registered
380 Posts
Husky xact contour for the front and Weathertech in the back for the coverage you want.

Esp undercover storage for the rear.

Trifold covers are popular. Undercover flex or BAK with the former rendering the factory rails useless. Can go with hard covers as well. Diamond back can take additional load on top.

Fox and King shocks seem to be the rage.

Welcome to the forum.. Lots of info here along with some pretty cool jackasses.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the Husky Xact for front and rear along with the ESP storage underneath back seats. My Xacts extend underneath the storage. I've read that the Weathertechs aren't the same color as the Husky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.