Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought my first tundra! Super White 2013 double cab 4x4 with tow package. Added 15% window tint and black nerf bars. I want to keep the black and white motif. Looking into blacking out all badges and removing the ridiculous FlexFuel badge all together. Then black bushwacker bilet flares. when my warrenty runs out I plan to add CAI and dual exaust. undecided on a lift kit or just the leveling spacers and I'll brobably stick with 17" wheels and bump to 35x10 BFG A/Ts. I used to sell toyotas in 2005 but I'm new to the world of tundra owners so any advice or tips and tricks are appreciated. Looking forward to combing through the forum search to see what I can see.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Sounds like a good modding plan. Any pictures?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just the one that I've put in my sig for now.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Your white truck with dark tint looks sweet. When I was shopping for a Tundra back in 2010, I didn't even look at white Tundra's. But whenever I see a white one with dark tint like yours, I feel that I should've.

I am not a fan of debadging, but in your case, that may look better than blacking them out, especially if you are planning to black out your wheels.

Reactions: stu2203

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your white truck with dark tint looks sweet. When I was shopping for a Tundra back in 2010, I didn't even look at white Tundra's. But whenever I see a white one with dark tint like yours, I feel that I should've.

I am not a fan of debadging, but in your case, that may look better than blacking them out, especially if you are planning to black out your wheels.
Thanks! I didn't like white to begin with either. I thought of a work truck every time I saw one on the road. Then I started looking at some pix online because my dealer only had what I wanted for the price I wanted in white and I was amazed at how awesome they look once you add the black accents and window tint and black the tail lights and throw a set of bushwackers on there. All of a sudden your "work truck" looks super [email protected]$$! And yes as soon as my tires get 60k miles on em I'm getting black wheels. Or maybe if I can find a nice dark brushed gunmetal color I'd go for those.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Thanks! I didn't like white to begin with either. I thought of a work truck every time I saw one on the road. Then I started looking at some pix online because my dealer only had what I wanted for the price I wanted in white and I was amazed at how awesome they look once you add the black accents and window tint and black the tail lights and throw a set of bushwackers on there. All of a sudden your "work truck" looks super [email protected]$$! And yes as soon as my tires get 60k miles on em I'm getting black wheels. Or maybe if I can find a nice dark brushed gunmetal color I'd go for those.
Im the same way, never really liked white but some of the trucks I think look the best are the white ones that are done right.

·
Registered
408 Posts
HA HA! you think youre gonna make it to 60,000 miles on stock tires? GUESS AGAIN......Youll be on new rubber sooner than you think!!!!

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Excellent choice man, enjoy her and have fun over here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts