Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my first Tundra. It's a gen 1 (2000) in pretty good shape. I bought it off a friend of mine and moved it from Texas to AZ recently.

It's got 125k on it, and has been maintained pretty well. I'm about to start digging through the forums to see what I need to do it it, as well as what I can do to it. It's been a secondary work truck, so I don't think it will ever be a show queen, but I love it so far.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your Tundra. That's the beauty of Tundra. Even work trucks look cool. Post up some pictures when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do. I pulled out the toolbox and ghetto ladder rack that were sucking up bed space this week. Took it today and sprayed out all the caked in West Texas dust, twigs and cigarette butts that were behind all that. Did my initial PMCS and it looks like the front struts are leaking and it's probably time to replace hoses and belts.

Overall I think I got a hella deal, but have to do or have done some basic maintenance work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.