Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, great forum. Lots of info and sweet trucks with mods. Just bought my crewmax in june of last year and wanting to lift it with bigger tires. I'm sure this as been beat to death already but I can't quite find what I'm looking for. I've sort of decided on a set of 22x9.5 Rockstars wrapped in a set of 35or (325 50 22). Bushwackers will be added as well. I want to know what offset I need to have the tires set flush with the fender flares without having to cut the body mount.
Adding a 3/2 ready lift too. I'm not sure if tire brands will affect it any but am concidering Kuhmo ZL71. Open to any suggestions on this set up. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mickey. You guys have certainly outdone yourselves with this forum. Like I said before, great trucks with great mods. Now if I could only get the additions on mine.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jack let the fun begin hooooooooooo!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sharp lookin' truck. The wheels really set it off. Couldn't really tell but are they
flat black or gloss. Been looking at the black Rockstars and they have the mat finish. Not sure how it will look. Anyway, seems like your off to a really great start with your mods.
Headed to Denver next week to spend some time with family. Hope the weather is good. Maybe see some good ideas while I'm there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts