Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, 2 nights ago I bought my first Tundra. I’ve been eyeballing them since I was 19 and now at the age of 26, I finally got my hands on one. I traded in my Nissan Pathfinder to get a 2016 Toyota Tundra SR and now I’m making a list of all the things that I want to upgrade and repair myself. This was a work truck so there is some very light wear on the inside and out but I know with some TLC that she’ll be a beauty. It fits all 3 of my kids comfortably in the back and the seats are leather, a light tan/creamy color and the dash and doors are vinyl. Sooo I’ve been looking for the names of the leather and vinyl so I can color match a product to bring the leather and vinyl back to life. I have googled over an hour and all I can find is forums and photos about the sr5 but not the SR. We’ve already redone the grill to white instead of the dark charcoal grey. I took these photos this morning 😌 here are the before and after photos of a freshly painted grill, I’m so excited to add more white and then do black out features

1 - 4 of 4 Posts