Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just bought a new (to me) 08 Tundra 5.7L 4x4 yesterday and thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. I'm in Panama City, FL @ Tyndall AFB. I got the truck and it came with a chrome bull bar on the front, Borla dual exhaust, line-x spray in bed liner, and a fiberglass tonneau cover. I'm coming from a Hyundai Genesis Coupe, so this truck feels HUGE! I needed to trade up so I had something to tow my boat with.

Anyways that's my deal. I'll probably be looking to do a few mods...maybe headlights and tail lights, cold air intake, and a touchscreen stereo....maybe..

Also, I know you have to have 50 posts to post in the For Sale section, but if anyone's interested in the fiberglass tonneau cover shoot me a PM. I want to get a vinyl tri-fold cover instead.

Mods; don't lock this thread plz! If you want me to take down the plug to sell that just let me know.

Lets see if posting pics on these forums is the same as the Gencoupe forums...

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking truck. Congrats. Why do you want to sell your Tonneau cover? It looks so nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is nice...it locks and has the carpet inside, but I want to get a vinyl one that I can take off by myself. If I take my dogs anywhere with this fiberglass one they have to sit in the back seat rather than the bed...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts