Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owning a Ford (three transmissions) and a Chevy (engine replacement), I'd had enough of foreign made trucks and decided to go with the Tundra. I ignored the fifth place rating on sites that seemed overly concerned that Toyota hadn't updated the Tundra's engine and put a deposit on a 2014 Limited. That was almost three weeks ago and dealership doesn't know when the seats will be fixed. I hope it's worth the wait.

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
After owning a Ford (three transmissions) and a Chevy (engine replacement), I'd had enough of foreign made trucks and decided to go with the Tundra. I ignored the fifth place rating on sites that seemed overly concerned that Toyota hadn't updated the Tundra's engine and put a deposit on a 2014 Limited. That was almost three weeks ago and dealership doesn't know when the seats will be fixed. I hope it's worth the wait.
When you get it post some pics of that baby. DC or CM?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for an SR5 Crewmax with Nav but those are impossible to find. Limited DC was my next choice. Didn't much care for the heated seats but that's what I'm stuck waiting on. Hopefully soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts