Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how's everyone doing

I know with most forums when a new guy joins a New Member thread is expected. So here it goes:

Names Steve, I'm from Wentzville, MO. I've always been into cars, bikes, boats, trucks, and well anything with a motor honestly. I just recently picked up a new to me Tundra. Specs are

2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax Limited 4x4
White with Tan leather interior, Nav, back up camera, power sunroof, heated seats, etc etc.

20" Greg Weld wheels w/305/50/20 Hankook Dynapro AT's
Volant Intake
Folding Tonneau Cover w/bed liner
Tinted windows and some form of aftermarket billet grille.

It also seems to have some sort of leveling kit or such on it as it seems to sit up higher than most of the other Tundras I see on the road, but to be completely honest I've never even checked to see what it had.

I looked for a while at a lot of trucks and really liked the Crewmax Tundra's but couldn't find any 07-09's (Thinking TRD Supercharger, ;) )in my area that were the right look and options. I almost bought a new Ram, but this one popped up at a local dealership that my Aunt works at, I called her, she brought it to her location and I drove it home the next day at almost trade in pricing.

Currently my only plans are to get some Amp Research running boards as my GF is 5ft tall and has to jump to get in. A cat back system ( Really like Corsa's sound but not a fan of the merge pipe construction and the price is inflated over most other systems). A remote start will be added soon, any suggestions? And I have to get rid of those ugly stock headlights and maybe even the tail lights to keep going with the storm trooper theme, any suggestions there as well?

Glad to be part of the site and I'm gonna start digging into this thing to learn all about it. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,314 Posts
Welcome from another Midwesterner, not many of us on here. In Minnesota myself. Sounds like you got your rig pretty well sorted already, nice find! Lemme know what you decide on the remote start, I'm trying to decide which one to go with as well. Almost ready to pull the trigger on a viper at best buy for $299 installed. I know there's another adapter plug or harness that I would need as well but I haven't had the time to talk to the installers to get an out the door price yet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Banned
3,314 Posts
Oh, and do a search the BHLM (black head light mod) on here tons of Diys to crack the headlights open and black out all the chrome except the reflectors. Even a couple of guys will do it for you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts