Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new tundra owner here. After drving only GMC, Chevy, and Ford trucks for all my life, I have defected to the Tundra. I wont buy another GM product thanks to mobama and his bullshit with GM. Ford's new trucks are really nice (and very fast) but ugly IMHO. I have an 08 tundra crewmax limited 2-WD. Black exterior with red rock interior. All options except sunroof. 20K miles. I have owned several high horsepower cars before (did all the work myself 657rwhp GT500, 523rwhp E55 AMG, and a few others) and will be looking to do a few mods to wake my tundra up. Probably CAI, tune, and cat back or axleback exhaust. I am a motorhead so I will be asking questions about this awesome 5.7L and what my best options are for getting a few more ponies out of this Tundra. Look forward to getting some insight as to the best bang for buck mods

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome from LA as well

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome from baton rouge!!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Lots of locals here, welcome from Denham springs. Got some pics of your truck and old toys?

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a shitload in my iphone but cant figure out how to get them on this website. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Download AutoGuide for iPhone from itunes. Mobile app to view this site and upload from phone

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide App

·
HID Retrofit Lord
1,481 Posts
I got a shitload in my iphone but cant figure out how to get them on this website. Any help would be appreciated. Thx
posting pictures from the Iphone is so easy....

1. Go to the APP store and Download the "photobucket" app to your iphone
2. create a new acc on photobucket or login if you already have one.
3. upload the pictures from your iphone.
4. from your pc, go to photobucket.com and login.
5. look for the pictures that you want to post, then copy the IMG code. (one click over the code will do it.)
6. paste the code in your post ("ctrl" + "v") or ("right click" > "paste")
7. hit "preview post", :woot: you will see the picture :D

Xmpl..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was able to add pics to my album on here. Got a few of my truck and some other toys. Thanks everyone for your help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts