Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Tundra owner from MS --- PIC ADDED

What's up guys? I'm a first time Toyota Tundra owner. I've owned GM's for the past 15 years with no complaints but had to test drive a Tundra to see what the fuss was all about. Well, the rest is history. As of a week ago today, I'm now the owner of a 2013 5.7 Crewmax SR5 4x4 in Magnetic Grey Metallic. Loving it so far!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome, always good to have another Mississippian joining the ranks

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Welcome from your next door neighbor in Alabama. Congrats.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome from Gulfport

·
Registered
112 Posts
welcome!!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor in PA, haha. I lived in MS for a year back in 80's. It was nice to not have to worry about snow, road salt, etc.

Congrats on your new Tundra. Test driving a Tundra could be a dangerous thing. I was shopping for another truck when I test drove a Tundra (just for the heck of it). :D

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Congrats on the truck I am enjoying my new truck. Now just getting it the way I like it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor in PA, haha. I lived in MS for a year back in 80's. It was nice to not have to worry about snow, road salt, etc.

Congrats on your new Tundra. Test driving a Tundra could be a dangerous thing. I was shopping for another truck when I test drove a Tundra (just for the heck of it). :D
Yeah, we freak out when we see snow around here like it's the coolest thing ever. :) I wouldn't want a steady dose of it by no means though!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats on the truck I am enjoying my new truck. Now just getting it the way I like it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I understand completely. Mine will be a work in progress for some time. I've already added a Toyota billet grille but also have plans to add nerf bars, a leveling kit, and rubber floor mats as well as upgrade wheels/tires. It won't happen all at once but will look good when it all comes together.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome from Columbus! Know Picayune well. But, uh, you didn't get nary Tundra - know why?

:nopics:

·
Registered
341 Posts
You did buy a Tundra, JBird, you did!! A pretty one too!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts