Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How's it going everyone!?! First truck owner here, and this thing is amazing! 2017 Platinum, Magnetic Grey.

The family and I plan on buying a travel trailer to pull, and make some memories before the kiddos don't want to hangout with mom and dad anymore lol, so phase 1 complete (buy a truck).

Same as all the other cars I've owned, I want all the bolt-ons, and want them yesterday lol. The usual suspects...Side Steps/ Color matched TRD Pro Grill/ Tow Mirrors/ Color matched door handles/ Wheels, Tires, similar TRD Pro Suspension/ Dirty Deeds Exhaust/ Air Intake/ TRD Pro Sway Bar (if it will help with towing)/ so on and so forth.

So far I've tinted the front windows to match rears / LineX / Bakflip MX4 / Husky X-ACT mats /

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats on the new Tundra.

I love my 2017 4x4 Super White Platinum Tundra and my wifes 2016 Sequoia Limited.

Putting a 2.5" level kit on it Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on the new Tundra.

I love my 2017 4x4 Super White Platinum Tundra and my wifes 2016 Sequoia Limited.

Putting a 2.5" level kit on it Monday or Tuesday.

Which kit did you decide on?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.