Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

New member here saying hello. Bought a 2017 SW Platinum 4x4 back in May and have been loving it ever since. So far I had a TRD sway bar installed, Line-X spray on bedliner, Bedrug bed mat and tailgate mat, tonneau cover, and running boards. The tonneau and running boards came from the factory and were fine by me. I don't plan on doing much else to the truck...kinda happy with the way it is now. I came from a 2001 taco that I bought new so I think I'll be driving the Tundra for many more years. Anyways, hello all and happy to be a part of Tundratalk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh...forgot to mention I had a full front wrap done using Suntek Ultra. If anyone is thinking about doing it I highly recommend it. Took the truck on a long road trip to the Sierras and did some back country driving. The wrap held up very nicely and has been great ever since. If your truck is color matched I'd definitely think about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.