Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I pick up my 2014 tomorrow here in NH. Looking forward to owning this machine....So much more quiet and civilized than my old diesel. ( I must be getting old myself :)

Look forward to using this site!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Down here in near Concord
And yourself? Up where the real fishing is?

·
"I talk with a lisp"
1,432 Posts
Welcome Taupo, I hear ya on the diesel part. I am in my first gas engine. Drove diesels basically all my life. Drove several power strokes. They were good motors. I won't miss pulling up to get diesel and having to put on a glove and getting that stuff all over my boots.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mountieman, I love the diesels too ( had Mercedes, Audi, Ford and Peugeot ) but at this point, I didn't need a giant stump puller of a truck, just a nice riding truck for all around use. Actually, the wife and kids will have it most of the time as I have a 150 mile commute R/T. Now, if Toyota would put a nice little 4 banger diesel in the Tacoma here in the US like they sell in every other country on the planet, I would have probably bought one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the welcome(s).

Busy day yesterday at the dealer picking up the new rig. Only had 3 miles on it! Brought it straight up for a Fluid Film coating underneath. Haven't had time to drive it except home as I need to prep for a business trip to NM....

Kids loved it, wife loves it, I love it.

Hey Spoonman, I took one of those moose on a permit in 2004 about a milein, east side of the Kancamagus Hwy. Great adventure!! Only about 725 pound or so but not bad for a do-it-yourself hunt. Not sure if it'll fit in a Tundra 6.5 bed :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any of you NH owners have recommendations for bed liner spray in locations? I called 1 place and they wanted over $550. Seemed a bit steep to me. Need to do my homework as well as refill the piggy bank first though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts