Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently purchased a 2012 Toyota Tundra CrewMax. Recently meaning 9 months ago, and have loved it since day 1. It is the silver 2wd TRD SR5 package. I don't do too much off roading like mudding or in the dunes, just enough to go camping and pulling trailers, quads, boats, etc. so that is why I got the 2wd. I have recently upgraded some of my accessories to my truck. I removed the stock sound system and added my own, so I have the stock radio if anyone is wanting to buy it. selling cheap. Also got a 3 inch level kit, didn't want my truck sitting TOO high but this gives it the perfect height. Also bought the aftermarket towing mirrors. Black in color. Thanks for reading.

- Justin

Reactions: bikeboy

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Welcome aboard Justin!

I was born and raised in Scottsdale...

Had a bicycle store in Fountain Hills (Target Center, Shea and Beeline) till 2009 and sold it and moved away.

Where ya at?

:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey bikeboy,

that's cool. I live down in South Phoenix. 19th Ave and baseline. Kinda far from where your bike store was at :D

Reactions: bikeboy

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Check

You will love this place.....lot's of great guys here and TONS of info on our trucks.

Visit the Off Topic Discussion area...that's where ALL the crazies hang out. :p

Enjoy your Az summer heat bro...you can have it!!! :lmao:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha,

Yeah it's already starting to get hot. In the triple digits, but the evenings are real nice. Thanks man, I am looking forward to meet some cool people that have questions about our truck. Later!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks tundrakountry! :)

Are you in AZ too?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice!

Do you go off roading a lot? If so, where at?

·
"Seahawks Hater"
4,147 Posts
No I don't, I'd just hate to ruin my 30k beast. Plus I'm 2wd, I couldn't fathom getting pulled out by another non tundra

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know what you mean,

I'm 2wd too. I use my truck to go camping and going to the lake. That's the reason why I got the TRD package. Family and I go camping a lot and needed something better than a little nissan frontier to pull the quads. I'm new at this, what kind of Tundra do you have? Or is there a picture you have on your profile?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice!

I haven't uploaded any yet. I actually just signed up on TundraTralk today. When I get home I will upload some pics. I got a Silver Sky Crewmax.What do you use your truck for?

·
Registered
8,147 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Ralfus! I'm looking forward to some new ideas that people have on here. Nice looking truck BTW

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Brewkrew72. BTW, how do I become a member of the silver sky club?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Go to the Silver Sky Member thread and post pic of your truck and ask for a number, presto.....I think....that's what I did, but I had a link to it from another member, I'm trying to make my SS sig a link, however I'm a caveman, not the smart Geico one, a really dumb one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts