Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 17' Tundra TRD Pro. This is my first Toyota truck purchase. Have always had Ford trucks, but this new truck will be a long term vehicle so I put reliability as the #1 variable. Really enjoying the truck so far. Looking forward to getting to know the community and utilizing the availible resources this site brings to the table, thanks to all in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics of your new TRD PRO???

Here it is, bone stock.

Was disappointed tonight to discover some strange issue with the AC & recirculation button - Neither would turn off, and when I changed the setting on the air to re-direct towards your feet, the recirculation would turn off automatically, roll the dial back towards front air and it would turn on. Called Toyota, they said bring it in for a software update. My concern there is that its going to be diffcult for them to determine if anything changed, because right after I was having the problem (and yes I video'd it) I turned the truck off and back on and then the AC / recirculation was operating as normal. Hope they didnt build this one on a monday! sounds like it may need a new head unit / infotainment system....just my 2cents

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.