Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new Tundra Talk, not to Tundras. I belong to the other Tundra site. Met some of your members at the New England met in Braintree,MA. I live on the Cape in Mashpee. I see a lot of the same names from the other site.

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
I'm "G-Tek" over there, member since 05 but I'm afraid to post anything for fear of being banned by the big eyeball dude!:(

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
I'm "G-Tek" over there, member since 05 but I'm afraid to post anything for fear of being banned by the big eyeball dude!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hi I am new Tundra Talk, not to Tundras. I belong to the other Tundra site. Met some of your members at the New England met in Braintree,MA. I live on the Cape in Mashpee. I see a lot of the same names from the other site.
Hey my friend. Welcome aboard. Yes, I am here as well (from the other forum) and it was nice to see you at the Braintree meet. We need to hold up the First Gen reputation here so more is better...! Maybe in the spring we can get the gang together and I will bring some tequila and momentos for a raffle like we did last year in Dedham :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks

Hi JB . Sold my 03 and bought a 05 Tundra Double cab Limited 4x4. Can't afford the new Double Cab limiteds, and still like the old style and size.
Jim

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hi JB . Sold my 03 and bought a 05 Tundra Double cab Limited 4x4. Can't afford the new Double Cab limiteds, and still like the old style and size. Jim
Hey Jim,

I swear I have been in the desert too long. I forgot to mention nice to see you stayed in the Tundra family and good luck with the new upgrade. Share a pic my friend.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts