Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I am new to Tundras and was able to score a TRD PRO through some effort and I'm loving it. So the story goes, after I was set on the Tundra, the salesmen attempted to sell me on the TRD PRO, after my description of what I was looking for were considered. After agreeing on terms and price, I got the phone call from a sales manager a few days later telling me that obtaining the TRD PRO would be difficult and attempted to sell me something else. At the time, I had no idea of the limited nature of this trim level. Well, after spending as much time as i did deciding on this truck, I was not ready to give up and settle so I took it upon myself to call all the other local dealerships and they all pretty much told me the same thing. As a last effort, I decided to look at dealer websites within a 2 hour drive of me and just so happened to find the exact truck i was looking for, white double cab trd pro. I look forward to personalizing it and picking the brains of everyone here to help make that happen.

·
Retired
10,869 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts