Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Tundra scene. Everyone that has a 5.7 sucks:( :( I went to buy the 5.7 and the dealer told me it would take 3 to 6 months to get one like I wanted. So I left and went to another dealer and they told me the same thing. A week later I bought the 4.7. Going to purchase the toytec lift, trying to find wheels and tires. Any ideas??? Does anyone already have the lift installed with tires? If so what size tire did you go with?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Sorry about the 4.7 thing. A few guys have lifted their trucks they look good. Do a search and they should come up. I would do the link thing but i'm not very good with this big box of wires. Sorry and welcome

·
Registered
12 Posts
i used a 2" toytec lift on the front and put some 285/65r18 nitto terra grapplers. looks real good. i am working on some pics. just a note: i to have a 4.7 and make no excuses for it...it still kicks ass...if lexus can use it in a $65000.00 suv i guess it is good enough for my $30000.00 tundra. this lift and tire combo did not effect my mileage or performance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the simpathy... I love the truck no doubt about it. The flows made it sound incredible. working on finding wheels and tires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts