Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up im new to this whole forum thing but i have used it while installing all the Mods on my truck and would Google questions about my Tundra ! lol Im not a new tundra owner ive owned the old body style and bought and love the new body style in 2009 anyway just seeing whats up and if you know of any good tundra clubs to join or better tundra mods.......

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
Welcome to the big party, glad to have you here man! Based on your sig pic the Tundra is already lookin good. We know all kinds of great mods and Tundra groups for you :D

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Welcome to TT..from way up North side of the border...

·
Registered
213 Posts
welcome from prairieville, la....im out of state working now..but we do have meetings with a few people from the south..there is actually one happening pretty soon too

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Welcome to the forums

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome to tt!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Welcome , you should go to the tundratalk meet on sunday at the lakefront

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome And it's awesome to see some of your guys mods cuz I'm lookin or some more stuff to do ..... I'm also glad to see so many people from LA I always figured there had to be tundra clubs in or around new Orleans so thanks for the info @ sears do you know what time Sunday or a specific place on the lake front ?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
1pm on the 29th. Click on that link that delsolcharlie posted. Im trying to get out of work so i can make it.

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
welcome aboard from the netherlands..!!

:D dikkie :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts