Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Good to hear you are like the Tundra. We need more info though. Year, options, etc and of course pics. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will load some pics.

The color is emerald green with a tan interior. The dealer said it is a rare combo, but I don't know if that's true. Probably they wanted to sell the truck...

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
congrtz man welcome. I am new as well to the tundra and pickups only have owned one truck previously an she was a 4 banger..I dont count her hahaha

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
The color is emerald green with a tan interior. The dealer said it is a rare combo, but I don't know if that's true. Probably they wanted to sell the truck...
I considered a green truck but I thought that tan interior would get dirty too easily. But on second thought, my light gray is probably not any better. ;)

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your Tundra. I've seen one green Tundra where I lie. It was beautiful. Green Tundra's are relatively rare.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Trucks are the very best. I don't see a reason to own a car except as a toy. Once you own a truck... you will never live your life without one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts