Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone for the past few months ive been looking for a new vehicle and was planing to get an FJ, i work at a toyota dealership here in phoenix and saw a red rcsb tundra that had got traded in and decided to get it instead. i love the power of it but damn it eats gas. has a 2.5 inch spacer for the front but i plan to get the camburg mid travel kit, glad to be a part of this fourm thanks!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome!!! yeah these trucks are def not a prius lol

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Welcome from SC!
381 horses can get hungry pushing 6000 lbs down the road especially when you whip them. But what the hey? It is a truck.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your beast. Look for some sort of fuel program. I utilize FuelPerks (through Giant Eagle grocery store) and it really helps. One time, I got three consecutive fill-ups free. Usually I get about half off. (With 4 children, we do shop a lot at Giant Eagle).

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone! ive had the truck a little over a week now and i love it! im waiting for the nittos that came on it to wear down then im going with 33in general red letters, i like the racy look of them(plus they match the paint:p) I cant wait to see what this thing can do off road!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to the family! I'm just happy it gets 1mpg better than my old Dakota. I dont think that saving balances out the new car note I have though :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts