Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Slate / Graphite Crewmax Limited 4x2 with rear dvd, Navi, 20's, TRD Exhaust, cold pkg, bed liner, TRD CAI, and all weather mats. My son-in-law is a Toyota dealer and special ordered it on the first night they could put in orders. I'm hoping mid to late March. He told me last night, that we may have a build sheet and vin number any day now. It is showing up on their computer now.:)

· Registered
240 Posts
Congrats on the new Truck. Welcome to TT from York Pa. +1 on the pics when it arrives. While you wait you look at other mods :)

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

· Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Is it 2007? Saweet!! I just got married, no kids, no dogs, living in Denver! Oh! and driving a 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4! Excuse me while I go make some bets in Vegas Marty McFly style!

· Registered
165 Posts
Good trade up. Congrats and welcome aboard.
Are you towing your Dodge to its new home, or limping it there under its own power? :eek:hyeah:

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

· Registered
165 Posts
Oh geez. Didn't notice the date of the original post from the op. Hahaha, ooops. I was just following suit
How the ass did this thing get dredged up after almost 5 years? :whoa:

· Registered
165 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.