Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum and have already gotten the bug to start working on my Tundra. I just bought my 2nd Tundra last Friday here in the piedmont of NC.

Traded my 2010 silver 4x2 SR-5 for a 2012 silver 4x4 SR-5 TRD. LOVE IT!

Just had windows tinted yesterday and having bed LineXed tomorrow. Got the LineX free worked it into the deal with the dealership and feel lucky.

Anybody got a suggestion on some all black wheels and tires to run on the black wheels in a size that will not need a leveling kit or lift? Also thought about powder coating wheels?

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Welcome to TT from Oklahoma! Check with Discount Tire for the wheels. Some models you can actually see what they'll look like on the vehicle. Are you planning to get a bigger wheel size?

Oh yes, one more thing:

:nopics:

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
welcome aboard from the netherlands..!!

and congrats on the new truck..!! :yesnod:

:D dikkie :D

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
welcome to the wallet killer, glad to have you here!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western PA. Congrats on your new truck. If you are not interested in lifting your truck, you could always just paint your TRD wheels black. You could then either get 275/70/18 or 285/65/18 (somewhat bigger than the stock ones but they should still fit). Just a thought.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome from wisconsin, and say good bye to your savings.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Welcome from MS!

·
Premium Member
6,169 Posts
Thanks for the info I will look into that. Also anyone know about painting or LineX on the chrome grill surround? I wanna de-chrome my truck!!
I believe RGriff linexed his entire truck.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome to tt!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
two words for your grill: plasti dip. Cheaper than line-x..
or you can buy a color match one on trdsparks.com and sell the chrome one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts