Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going folks. I just recently traded in my 2012 Tacoma for this 2013 TSS CM SB. Leather interior 4x4.

The modding has already begun.

MBRP single side exit
TRD intake
Weather Tech digital fit mats
Installed

I'm still waiting for my 4'' ready lift, recon lights and amp steps to come in.
Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Let me know how that CAI works for your MPG! I'm Getting 16mpg with a 3/1 leveling kit 33 inch-ish tires. Looks like actually we are rocking the same wheels and tires. I have a Nfab prerunner light bar, N fab 6 step sides and KC daylighters to be installed this next week!
Requst, can you post pics of your single side exit Exhaust? I don't like the Dual look on these trucks...

o/ welcome fellow texas member

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome. Looking sweet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me know how that CAI works for your MPG! I'm Getting 16mpg with a 3/1 leveling kit 33 inch-ish tires. Looks like actually we are rocking the same wheels and tires. I have a Nfab prerunner light bar, N fab 6 step sides and KC daylighters to be installed this next week!
Requst, can you post pics of your single side exit Exhaust? I don't like the Dual look on these trucks...

o/ welcome fellow texas member
sure thing when I get off work this afternoon I will try and take a pic. The TRD intake and MBRP exhaust make a great combo

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Uh oh....are those horn baffles I see still on your truck? You need to pop those suckers off ASAP!

Welcome from a dejected Connecticut citizen that hopes to some day soon be living in the Great State of Texas.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
explain more on these horn baffles? Why in the heck would you baffle a horn?? I must remove them or install my train horns that are collecting dust

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
explain more on these horn baffles? Why in the heck would you baffle a horn?? I must remove them or install my train horns that are collecting dust
They pop off real easy, and make the horns sound louder and "raspy". Although train horns are a great alternative.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts