Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at getting new myffler for the truck. I was directed to flomaster 40 series, Especially for sound. Wanted some thoughts and opinions. Sound is the objective.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hilarious, I know exactly what your talking about

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
303 Posts
Depends what you're wanting. For a nice but aggressive sound look at the BAmuffler setup. For a less aggressive but good sound the trd setup is nice. Flow masters are nice but I hear them on so many vehicles that I wanted something different

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have a 50 series Flowmaster and I am really happy with it. You can definitely hear it inside the cab (with all of the windows up), but its not so loud as to be annoying.

Excellent sound....a nice low rumble, with no "tinny" rasp to it.

The best part is NO DRONE!

I would not want it to be any louder....but then again, I'm just a grouchy old fart.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
If sound is the objective then the BAmuffler budget system would work perfect. $349 shipped to your door. Completely bolt on. You can install yourself in your driveway in 10mins. The system includes: muffler replacement, rear gasket, helmholtz resonator for the tailpipe, clamps to make helmholtz bolt in, double coated with high temp black, and free shipping.

Please email for pics;)

[email protected]

·
Registered
270 Posts
BAmuffler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I'm yelling it!!!!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I agree with this guy. Keith even installed it for me at his shop. Kool dude and a great product

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts