Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there. I’m Mark. It’s been exactly a year since I purchased my Tundra. Bought it with just 4 miles on it. I love it. Had a Chevy extended cab before it. And I had a ford extended cab before that. Tundra by far is the better vehicle, imo. I came to this forum because I am now ready to start the build on my sound system. Being a noob at this for the most part it’s been quite the experience. I’ve always just paid a shop to do all the installs I needed but then due to those fees ended up with a budget so system at best. I’d like to try and build a system leaning more towards SQ. Therefore, I’ve decided to put that extra money saved towards the build. Right now I’m atvthe subwoofer stage. I cannot find a box that fits under the rea seat(only place to put it)that doesn’t force me to go with traditional shallow mounts. I won’t buy a prefab. So I’m at a standstill btwn a fox acoustics box and a box made by tech 12. If anybody had any other suggestions or heard either of these I’d appreciate the help. I’m going to be using 2-10” Audiomobile GTS2110 ‘s. If anyone has any input on these subs I’m dedinireky open for a better sub selection. Anyhow I’m glad to be part of the group now. Not just a guest. Lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.