Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have the 285/60/20's on my '12 DC, the XLT's of course. I run mine at 60 psi and love them, didn't so much care for them at 40psi. I've had them on for a couple thousand miles and they ride great nice and quiet. got mine and new rims at Discount tire. Had them match wally worlds price on the rubber.
I believe it. I've found over the few thousand miles I've had these that they like air! I'm at 52 all around and feels good but was thinking going a bit higher.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,064 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
small update

with monsoons all week these tires do really good in the rain, better than my KO2 did for sure.

·
Super Moderator
5,322 Posts
small update

with monsoons all week these tires do really good in the rain, better than my KO2 did for sure.
I have experienced the same. If it even thought about raining my Terra Grappler G2s would lose traction. I have been in torrential downpours in the Coopers and they do a much better job.

I have gone on two 400+ mile road trips with them and I couldnt be any happier.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I have experienced the same. If it even thought about raining my Terra Grappler G2s would lose traction. I have been in torrential downpours in the Coopers and they do a much better job.
I have gone on two 400+ mile road trips with them and I couldnt be any happier.
Same here brother... My G2's w/ about 40k miles are hard as a rock, ride horrible, and will break loose at any hint of moisture.
I cant wait till my turn comes.

Keep the updates coming. I am concerned about long term wear, every old set of AT3's I see cup like a mother @#.
I am hoping they fixed that.

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Just got them rotated and balanced at discount, smooth as silk and still really quiet, so far so good

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Hey BB - how many miles so far? I’ve always put KOs and now KO2s on my trucks. They’ve been good - I have 61k on the current set in fact. I’m pretty meticulous about rotating every 5K. I’m going to have to get new tires next month and am pretty convinced to give these a try. They seem like the right balance for what I do.

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hey BB - how many miles so far? I’ve always put KOs and now KO2s on my trucks. They’ve been good - I have 61k on the current set in fact. I’m pretty meticulous about rotating every 5K. I’m going to have to get new tires next month and am pretty convinced to give these a try. They seem like the right balance for what I do.
Got about 6-7k so far, I came from ko2 myself , so far i won’t be going back

Well see how it goes , these are made in USA and cheaper as well and actually have a warranty

·
Registered
741 Posts
The time has come to join the "mullet" tire club ... you know... party on the side, business on the tread! :rockon:

I am from IL but now live in the deep south, so I just want to make sure these are awesome in the rain.
Any other updates are appreciated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
These tires have only come loose on me a handful of times, but I am not very aggressive on the pedal. Night and Day v.s. my old Toyo Open Country ATII, those would spin out if I spit out the window.
Still very pleased with these tires!

·
Registered
172 Posts
After reading all this ya'll may have sold me on changing from the Toyo OC A/T II's that I usually buy, and trying these Coopers.

Guess now I just need to research the biggest size I can go w/o having to lift/level.

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
The time has come to join the "mullet" tire club ... you know... party on the side, business on the tread! :rockon:

I am from IL but now live in the deep south, so I just want to make sure these are awesome in the rain.
Any other updates are appreciated.
yup, they are good in the rain, Ive had them on a while now, still really good:rockon:

41 - 60 of 62 Posts