Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooooo, started this all last august and finally got 'er all hooked up! wrong parts, usps lost parts etc etc. finally works. Glad that nightmare is over!! Only problem i have is that a lot of the old school tunes i listen to don't seem to have a lot of bass to rock the subs. I REFUSE to listen to that techno, clubbin crap!! Just can't do it.

Reactions: danoh

· Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no big deal, put CDT coaxials in all doors. mono helix amp with 2 phoenix gold 10's under the back seat. gonna do something with the dash speakers soon as well. was supposed to have helix subs.....didn't work out that way!

· Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dad, I think it was partly your fault i bought them......members that had them seemed to like them....that was about the only thing that went well with "the guy who's no longer welcome here" :)

· Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they weren't too bad $$ wise and they sound pretty good. your truck is bad ass by the way! really like it

· Registered
333 Posts
I just installed a set of the CDT HD-62AS components up front. I am extremely happy with them for the money spent. Very glad I decided on them instead of the Hertz HSK165.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.