Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the new flash and now the only option to display on my nav are POI's. The stock version allowed me to display which current song was playing. Am I just missing this option or was this removed with the new flash? :confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The display works fine. Just seems to have changed it from displaying the music playing on the main screen with the nav. While on the freeway now it shows up coming exits and shows if there is a gas station/food etc...Not sure if anyone with a supercharger installed has noticed the difference on that option.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sounds like the way mine is all the time.

Was actually going to call the dealer about this as I am finding it pretty annoying. I use my mobile via BT to play music from an mp3 playlist and it shows the song title, singer etc. Less than 30 seconds later its like it "defaults" to the moving map that shows upcoming exits, road names, etc. It does the same thing when I use the sat radio, will arrow up or down the channels and next thing I know my map is back. This happens when I am not using the navigation feature.

Ive got a '13 Platinum CM Factory JBL 12 speaker with factory nav.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts