Thanks,Nice, I'm getting the same truck in a couple months, but I'm just getting the SR5 model.
What made you decide on the Tundra over the Chevy that you were looking at?
A couple weekends ago I went out and looked at all the trucks. The Ram and Chevy salesman wouldn't even talk to me. Chevy salesman were walking all over the lot never even said hi. Ram salesman never even came out of the building, one came up to the door looked at me and turned around and never offered any help. Ford salesman came out and let me at least open the doors and sit inside which I wasn't impressed with the interior. Went to the Toyota dealership and salesman comes out very helpful and talked me into test driving one. I guess they are eager to make sales. I think I finally decided to go with the Magnetic gray crew cab with the SR5 upgrade.Thanks,
a few things over the GM
1) size, the tundra is a much bigger truck especially in the back seat. My wife did not like the rear seats in the GMC/Chevy
2) The tundra sits like a 4x4 truck should high off the ground, just like the Ram, the GM sits low and I am not a lift person.
3) Well, there is something to be said for the build quality of the yota, but we all knew that. Just feels like a high quality truck
4) the platinum interior is TITS.
5) I basically grew up in toyotas, my old man used to be pretty high up within toyota and we have had more in the family that we can count. He got a new one every 6 months and I have had even more than what is in my sigs.
so yota just kinda feels like home.
That said, I have nothing bad to say about Ram, they are not the POS that everyone seems to think they are at least based on my experience. The resale value also was not that bad at all, and that was at a toyota dealer.
Very possible, I even said hi to one of the Chevy salesman to try and get him to come talk to me, but I guess he was too busy hanging balloons on cars to try and get customers onto their lot. Who cares about the customers on your lot lets hang some balloons to bring other people in so we can ignore them too. O well, I've already pretty much decided to buy a Tundra, I just wanted to take a look at the others to make sure I was making the right decision.maybe you looked like a broke ass?
jk, but even so they should have come out and tried...
You've had time to do all of that, but you still haven't updated your signature????first thing was all the chrome. It had to go
1) I had the dealer put on a TRD Pro grill
2) Roman hooked up color match mirrors and handles
3) I dipped the badges
4) I added LT275/70/18 BFG AT KO2 tires (black wall out of course)
5) Added 18" KMC Skitch Black Wheels (+35 offset) with black lugs
6) Headlight Rev full LED interior Kit and Cargo Lights
7) These since yota insists on only one USB power point
8) Window tint next wednesday
9) TRD Shift knob (roman)
not bad for only two days of ownership LOL
did I mention :machinegunner: CHROME