Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm Brett and I just purchased my 2011 Tundra Crewmax TRD edition 4x4. I have always liked the Tundra and just switched from a 4 door Jeep Wrangler which I'm actually pretty sad about but I'm excited about me new to me truck. It will make some things in life a little easier for me. And in a year or 2 I plan to get another jeep anyways as me and my family will always be jeep people now.

Anyways looking forward to learning some things about my new truck and doing some simple mods to make it my own and give it a little better look.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Nice! what are the used Crewmax's going for around you? Im having a heck of a time finding one in ohio..they just don't exist with low miles..cost as much as a new one!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! what are the used Crewmax's going for around you? Im having a heck of a time finding one in ohio..they just don't exist with low miles..cost as much as a new one!
It has 50k miles and I got it for sale price of $28k. I know a guy. Lol

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
well that's close to what Ive found, 28K I about my limit for something in that mileage, but theyre just hard to come by!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well that's close to what Ive found, 28K I about my limit for something in that mileage, but theyre just hard to come by!
Yea they tried selling it to me for $29995. I offered $28500 from the beginning and somehow they negotiated themselves down to $28k and I just went with it. Lol. It has a tonneau cover, sunroof, and brand new trail grapplers which surprisingly ride pretty good.

Plans are new rims and a small lift and complete audio and a some exterior upgrades. So far I love it.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Yea they tried selling it to me for $29995. I offered $28500 from the beginning and somehow they negotiated themselves down to $28k and I just went with it. Lol. It has a tonneau cover, sunroof, and brand new trail grapplers which surprisingly ride pretty good.

Plans are new rims and a small lift and complete audio and a some exterior upgrades. So far I love it.
Sounds about right! most are listed around 29-30, and I always figure they should be ableto go down to 28..i would consider that very fair! I def. want a sunroof if I find a crewmax, the only other option would be a rock warrior..none of them have one but I love the tougher look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts