Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just drove home my 2008 siver sky/red rock, CM limited, 4X4 off road, dual exhausts, sun roof Tundra. I traded in the 2003 GMC crew cab duramax so quite a change.

I just wanted to point out that women buy and drive these truck as well.

lasaluki

·
Banned
709 Posts
Man or woman, we don't give a crap. We're just glad you like the Tundra! Post some pics up! There's a couple other gals running around here also. :D

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new truck, you'll enjoy it.

Like posted above. We don't care whether your a man or woman, we appreciate your presence on the forum, and I'm sure you'll be giving us advice on things pretty soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope,

I doubt I'll be giving anyone advise. I'll try for some photos in the very near future, after that I'll be putting a cap on the truck and it won't look as good but the hounds will have a place to travel.

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new truck, you'll enjoy it.

Like posted above. We don't care whether your a man or woman, we appreciate your presence on the forum, and I'm sure you'll be giving us advice on things pretty soon.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! I'd be one of the girls runnin around here! ;) Nice truck, good choice on a Tundra, you'll love it!!:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm one of the other chics. Love the Tundra, love this site...the guys are great!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it as much as all the people here.

·
Registered
463 Posts
nice choice i see u chose a crewmax! perfect choice!

·
Premium Member
5,342 Posts
Welcome lasaluki.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts