Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My name is Mike, I have just bought a 2008 crew max 4x2 with a 5.7. It has 60000 miles and the previous owner took very good care of it. All services performed at the dealer. Im looking to find info on improving the performane and economy of the truck. The perfirmance of the truck is very good...but im always looking for more lol. As for fuel economy also. Alittle about me, for a living I do high performance work on late model ford mustangs. I do everything from suspension and brake upgraded, to recalibrating the ECU for new egine upgrades. We also do alot of custom fabercation work ( roll cages, headers, turbo systems) In my free time I drag race a 2004 mustand with a 450 cid small block ford with 115mm turbonetics turbo. Makes just over 2000 HP. The fastest pass to date is 7.20 @ 203 mph in the 1/4 mile , 4.70 @158 in the 1/8 mile. I also have a wife and 5 kids. Im looking forward to speeking with everybody.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im thinking more of twine turbos, alot more effincent and make alot more TQ. I have the tubos and a intercooler and can make all the hot and cold side piping my self. The biggest hurdle is recalabrating the ecu. Is there any software avalible that will let you custom tune yourself?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts