Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello y'all! Been lurking for a couple of years and finally after some time and work I have bought a tundra and couldn't be happier. Previously had a loaded Nissan pathfinder then a loaded 2012 Nissan frontier, but I needed to go up to a full size truck and the tundra was the one for me. Already started on the mods and there's more to come. I feel like I've pretty much touched everything besides the suspension which will come sooner then later! Just wanted to come out from hiding and start posting. Again just wanted to start off with a friendly hello to a great community!

Attachments

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts
Sweet ride!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've gotten some cool mods. Congrats on your sweet ride.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Welcome. Truck looks great.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Welcome aboard! Already getting her dirty I see.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the compliments!! Soon the truck will look even better with the lift and wheel package I'm looking to put on. Going to do OME 614 and uca's up front with Deaver's 3 leaf pack and Coach's shackles out back. Wheels are going to be 18" ultra gauntlets because they are the only ALL black wheel I like wrapped with toyo M/T in 35/12.50 or there newer size of 295/70-18 that I confirmed with them! Also just got my bushwacker pocket style flares in from another member so everything is starting to come together!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
nice ride!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts