Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on fellas. A little about my truck. I'm the original owner of this 2007 SR5 double cab. It was one of the first few trucks that came out of the San Antonio plant back then and I'm still in love with it till this day. Up until about 6 months ago it was completely stock and it wasn't driven much; I just hit the 58,000 mile mark on it. When I bought it I lived in TX and I was not planning on living anywhere up north, so I kind of sort of messed up by getting the RWD and opted out of getting the 4x4; I'm now regretting it just a bit since I live in IL.

Few things that I've done to it so far are:

Exterior:
-2020 Sequoia TRD PRO grille conversion
-YOTA LED raptor lights
-Morimoto Headlights
-3" BDS CO suspension w/ 2.5RR FOX shocks and reservoir (non-DSC)
-17" Fuel Rebel Wheels w/ +1 Offset
-33" Falken AT3
-Spray on bed liner

Interior:
-Kenwood DMX1037S
-Kenwood Excelon KFC-XP6903C front components speakers
-aftermarket front and rear cameras
-Rockford Fosgate P1692 Coaxials rear speakers
-2 AMP setup (1st powers all speakers, 2nd powers subs)
-2 Sundown Audio 8" SUBS

Pending MODS:
-N-FAB Pre-Runner Radius MRDS bumper (ordered it, came in it was defective. Holes did not line up w/ studs and I ended up warping one of the studs trying to pry the bumper it. I requested an exchange and now I'm waiting for the new part while the defective bumper gets picked up. I now also have to fix the warped bolt.

Future MOds:
-Magnuson supercharger kit (like 8-9 mos down the line)
-34" tires (after current ones are done)
-RDI skid plate
-DiamondBack tonneau cover

I wanted to build an overlander rig, but due to my RWD limitations I'm going to slowly but surely go with some sort of pre-runner setup.

·
Registered
3 Posts
not a bad looking truck at all. Me born in Dallas. Dont have much use for a 4x4 in Tx. since snow is minimum. Utah now, yep I need the 4x4.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome and nice Rig.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts