Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had my rack and pinion replaced in my 2012 tundra and now my airbags and horn don’t work. They told me it wasn’t something they did that the parts are not under warranty. I took it to the Toyota center in corpus and they gave me the run around. Any ideas on what to do to help fix it? Or what should I say to them. I took it there to get it done by professionals. The first rack they put in was defected, 24 hours later I took it back again they replaced it again now other things are wrong

·
Registered
345 Posts
I recently had my rack and pinion replaced in my 2012 tundra and now my airbags and horn don’t work. They told me it wasn’t something they did that the parts are not under warranty. I took it to the Toyota center in corpus and they gave me the run around. Any ideas on what to do to help fix it? Or what should I say to them. I took it there to get it done by professionals. The first rack they put in was defected, 24 hours later I took it back again they replaced it again now other things are wrong
They probably broke the clock spring by not putting a steering wheel holder while the changed the rack n pinion. Seen it many times before

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They told me today to leave the truck there so they may look at it, I travel for work they said they wouldn’t help me with a rental car. Bring it back when I can! Wth

1 - 4 of 4 Posts