Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have a 2012 Tundra SR5. Looking for information to modify my side mirrors to be auto-folding. I am using the information in the thread http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tu...66746-2014-power-fold-tow-mirror-install.html

Just waiting for parts to arrive and hoping that there won't be any adapters needed to connect my current wiring harness to the mirrors (part #87940-0C281 and 87910-0C281). If anyone has done this modification with my year and model I would appreciate any details that would simplify the project...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hoping someone might be able to provide some guidance on this project. I have received the parts and upon comparing the wiring plug from the stock harness mirror switch and compare it to the back plug in on the new switch it looks like the plug from my dash wiring harness will not fit into the back of the new switch. Are there any adapters available to convert the plug from the stock wiring harness to fit into the back of the new mirror control switch? Any other thoughts?

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.